Top BJP leaders National President JP Nadda, Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Home Minister Amit Shah.
Rajasthan CM Race, Analysis: Election results of Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Chhattisgarh, Telangana and Mizoram have come. In the elections held in these five states, BJP got more than a majority in the three Hindi belt states (Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Chhattisgarh). After the mandate, the churning for the post of Chief Minister is now going on. It is being speculated that the BJP is preparing to change the face in all three states. Meanwhile, a meeting of top BJP leaders is being held at Prime Minister Narendra Modi's residence on Wednesday evening. Union Home Minister Amit Shah reached the PM's residence a short while ago to attend this meeting.
Earlier, another big meeting of the Bharatiya Janata Party was held in the capital Delhi on Wednesday. All the 12 MPs of the party who won the election participated in this meeting. Prime Minister Modi and Amit Shah are also present in this meeting. It is likely that the name of the Chief Minister in the three states may also have been discussed in the meeting.
Significantly, this is the second consecutive meeting. On Tuesday, there was a meeting at the PM's residence regarding the names of the Chief Ministers, which lasted for 4 hours. Let us tell you that in the recently held assembly elections, the BJP has snatched Rajasthan and Chhattisgarh from the Congress and returned its government in Madhya Pradesh despite the anti-incumbency wave.
Let us tell you that in Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Chhattisgarh, BJP has cleared the Congress by performing tremendously. In Madhya Pradesh, the BJP won 163 seats, Rajasthan 115 and Chhattisgarh 54 seats.
After the election results, the biggest question is now floating among the public and the MLAs that who will be the next Chief Minister of the state? The BJP has registered spectacular victories in all the three states. Since the result, there is a brainstorm in the BJP about the Chief Minister. In this connection, a meeting was held at the PM's residence late on Tuesday night, which lasted for about 4 hours. PM Modi, Home Minister Amit Shah and BJP President JP Nadda attended this meeting held yesterday.
At the same time, the meeting has started again in this regard this evening. And it may be that this time the names of CM candidates of Rajasthan and the other two other states will come out from the magic box of Modi-Shah. Today, in this meeting to be held at the PM's residence again, the name of the Chief Minister in 3 states and the future of the state as well as the strategy regarding the upcoming Lok Sabha elections can be discussed.
The BJP has been in constant touch with observers in these states since the elections. At the same time, BJP can announce the names of observers for Rajasthan, MP and Chhattisgarh soon. These observers will go to the states and meet the newly elected MLAs, talk to them, assess their mood and then the leader of its legislature party will be elected.
The BJP has won a spectacular victory in the recently concluded assembly elections. And the BJP wants to continue this winning momentum till the 2024 general elections.
In such a situation, let us tell you which people within the BJP are discussing the names of the Chief Minister. Together and why, whose face can be stamped.
1. Vasundhara Raje Scindia - She has twice taken charge of Rajasthan as the Chief Minister of the state. Vasandhura Raje is said to be at the forefront of the race for this post this time too.
2. Baba Balaknath Yogi- He is being compared to Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath. By making Balaknath CM, the BJP can further its Hindutva image in the state and the country even more strongly.
3. Gajendra Singh Shekhawat - Active in Rajasthan politics since student life, has the image of a strong leader of the party at the center.
4. Diya Kumari: Due to her connection with the royal family, the BJP has given the highest number of votes to women in this election, keeping all those factors in mind, the BJP can project her as the next woman Chief Minister of the state.
5. Ashwini Vaishnaw- Clean image as a civil servant, connected to Jodhpur, top in administrative efficiency, in the second term of BJP starting in 2019, Modi has given a clear message by directly handing over the post of minister directly to the expert civil servant in his area, that whoever will be at the forefront of the service of the country will be entrusted with the responsibility out of the box.
Along with this, many other names have also emerged in BJP for the post of CM in Rajasthan. The strongest claims are Lok Sabha Speaker Om Birla, Arjun Ram Meghwal, state party president CP Joshi.
Also read: Rajasthan CM Race: 3 BJP MPs who became MLAs except Balaknath, resigned, churning continues for CM
Read Full Story
Read the latest news related to Rajasthan in Hindi (Rajasthan News) | Follow us for live updates on Rajasthan Election Results 2023 and know the latest news of Rajasthan Election 2023 on NDTV Rajasthan
Watch live news:
Pm Modi Pm House Meeting Rajasthan Cm Latest News Rajasthan Cm Candidate Rajasthan