The Yemeni military source stressed that Sana'a does not hesitate to announce the operations it is carrying out.The source said in a telephone conversation with the agency "Sputnik", that the aim of that operation is to sabotage the ongoing negotiations between Sana'a and Riyadh, and targeting Bahraini forces comes to involve a third party and strain the atmosphere again.The source added that "the Americans in some cases are bombing themselves in certain areas or carrying out bombings against targets belonging to them to attach charges to others and justify the brute acts they want to do, The source pointed out that "there are regional and international parties who believe that the consensus between Sana'a and Riyadh contradicts their goals and that the continuation of the war and siege helps them to reach what they want, so these want to sow discord again between the Saudi and Yemeni sides, it is not reasonable for the national delegation of Ansar Allah to come from Riyadh a few days ago on a visit that is the first since the beginning of The Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs expressed, on Tuesday, "the Kingdom's condemnation and denunciation of the treacherous attack on the defense force of the Kingdom of Bahrain, stationed on the southern border of the Kingdom." An officer and a non-commissioned officer were killed and a number of other Bahraini forces participating in operations on the southern border of Saudi Arabia were wounded.The official spokesman for the coalition forces, Brigadier General Turki al-Maliki, said that "the command of the joint forces of the coalition condemns the treacherous attack this morning by some elements affiliated with Ansar Allah, as a treacherous hostile act in the context of hostilities during the past month," according to the Saudi Press Agency (SPA).Al-Maliki added that "the Houthi hostilities last month included targeting a power station and a police station in the border area." He stressed that "such repeated hostile and provocative acts are inconsistent with the positive efforts being made in an effort to end the crisis and reach a comprehensive political solution," explaining that "the command of the joint forces of the coalition rejects repeated provocations and reserves the right to respond at the appropriate time and place." This comes days after the return of the negotiating delegation of the group "Ansar Allah" headed by Mohammed Abdul Salam, to Sana'a, after holding negotiations with Saudi officials in Riyadh, in the presence of a delegation from the Royal Office of Oman, lasted 5 days.A Yemeni political source in Sana'a, reported to the agency "Sputnik", that "the round of Riyadh negotiations between Saudi Arabia and "Ansar Allah" reached a consensus on some issues in the humanitarian file, including the payment of salaries of government employees In all regions of Yemen, the resumption of the export of Yemeni crude oil and the allocation of its revenues to pay for it, the opening of new destinations for flights through Sana'a International Airport, the transfer of the United Nations mechanism for inspecting ships heading to the ports of the group's control from Djibouti to the port of Hodeidah in western Yemen, in addition to the opening of a number of closed roads in the Yemeni governorates against the backdrop of the conflict. In March 2021, Saudi Arabia announced an initiative to end the crisis in Yemen and reach a political agreement, including a comprehensive ceasefire under the supervision of the United Nations. Sana'a airport was opened to a specific number of destinations, and fees were allocated for the entry of oil derivatives ships to the port of Hodeidah to pay the salaries of employees in accordance with the Stockholm Agreement [reached by the Yemeni government and the group in late 2018], in preparation for moving to discuss a political solution in Yemen.Yemen has been witnessing a fragile calm since the United Nations announced, on October 2, that the Yemeni government and Ansar Allah had not reached an agreement to extend and expand the truce, which lasted in Yemen for 6 months.Since September 2014, Ansar Allah has controlled most of the governorates in central and northern Yemen, including the capital Sana'a, while a Saudi-led Arab coalition launched military operations in support of the army on March 26, 2015. The war in Yemen, as of late 2021, has claimed the lives of 377,000 people and inflicted cumulative losses on the Yemeni economy estimated at $ 126 billion, while 80% of the Yemeni people are in need of humanitarian assistance, according to the United Nations.
A Yemeni military source reveals to "Sputnik" the beneficiaries of the bombing of Bahraini forces in southern Saudi Arabia
Highlights: A Yemeni military source reveals to "Sputnik" the beneficiaries of the bombing of Bahraini forces in southern Saudi Arabia. The source said that the aim of that operation is to sabotage the ongoing negotiations between Sana'a and Riyadh. This comes days after the return of the negotiating delegation of the group "Ansar Allah" headed by Mohammed Abdul Salam. The Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs expressed, on Tuesday, "the Kingdom's condemnation and denunciation of the treacherous attack on the defense force of the Kingdom of Bahrain"
A Yemeni military source (Sana'a) confirmed that the bombing of the Bahraini forces of the coalition with drones has nothing to do with the Salvation Government, and that the matter may be orchestrated by a third party that does not want to move forward with the peace process.