Make tikki by mixing potatoes and corn.
Corn and Aloo Tikki: Corn is rich in minerals, fiber and antioxidants. Being rich in fiber, corn helps in improving digestive health, as well as helps in managing cholesterol levels. Apart from this, it can also help you in controlling sugar levels and losing weight. People use corn in different ways. If you want to try something spicy and tasty with corn, then you can prepare corn and potato tikki by mixing it with potatoes, which is full of taste as well as health. Let's know how to make it.
Ingredients for Corn and Potato Tikki
Also read: This time, make chili cheese paratha for breakfast, not potatoes, cabbage or cheese, the eaters will be left licking their fingers
- 3/4 cup boiled, crushed corn
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- 2 teaspoons green chillies
- 3 pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 cups boiled, mashed potatoes
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- 1/2 cup refined oil
How to make corn and potato tikki (how to make corn and potato tikki)
- To make this easy snack recipe, combine corn, potatoes, coriander, lemon juice, green chillies, garam masala and salt in a deep bowl. Mix all together well.
- Divide this mixture into 8 equal parts and give all the parts the shape of a small tikki.
- Now heat the oil on a non-stick pan, place the tikkis on it and cook on a medium flame till golden brown on both sides.
- Serve hot with green chutney and tomato ketchup.
(Disclaimer: This content, including advice, provides general information only. It is in no way a substitute for qualified medical opinion. Always consult a specialist or your doctor for more information. NDTV does not claim responsibility for this information.)