A 72-year-old man was injured in a fire at his home in the village of Izgrev.

On September 20, at about 11:30 a.m., the man set fire to waste in the yard of his property and started a fire. At 11:42 am in the Operational Center of RDFSD - Pleven was accepted a report of a fire in a private home in the village.

A man fell asleep with a lit cigarette and set fire to his house.

Two fire brigades from Levski are directed to the address. After arriving at the scene, firefighters found the 72-year-old with burns on his body.

They rescued three buildings nearby.

The victim was urgently taken for medical care to a hospital in Pleven, and then transported to UMHATEM "N. I. Pirogov" - Sofia, with burns of about 60% and a danger to life.

Work on the case continues.