Russia's total combat losses in the war against Ukraine as of August 8 reached 250,800 troops.
This was announced by the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in the morning report.
Thus, only over the past day, August 7, the Ukrainian military eliminated 560 Russian invaders at the front.
Russian losses in weapons and equipment:
- tanks – 4254 (+10),
- armoured combat vehicles – 8278 (+8),
- artillery systems – 4996 (+19),
- MLRS – 709 (+0),
- air defense systems - 468 (+1),
- aircraft – 315 (+0),
- helicopters – 312 (+1),
- UAVs of operational-tactical level – 4158 (+4),
- cruise missiles – 1377 (+0),
- ships/boats \u18 0 (+<>),
- motor vehicles and tank trucks – 7460 (+9),
- special equipment - 737 (+2).
The situation at the front on August 8
Ukrainian troops are holding the defense in the Kupiansk direction and holding back the enemy's offensive in the Maryinsky direction. In the Bakhmut direction, the invaders conducted offensive operations, but they were unsuccessful. In the Avdiivka direction, the Armed Forces of Ukraine repelled enemy attacks near Avdiivka. In the Zaporizhzhia direction, the occupiers tried to restore the lost position in the area of Robotyne, but to no avail. Ukrainian troops continue their offensive in the Melitopol and Berdyansk directions.
▶ On the TSN YouTube channel, you can watch the video at this link: "Maliar: Ukrainian Armed Forces are advancing through fierce shelling by the enemy – details from the directions"
- The counteroffensive of the Armed Forces of Ukraine is really behind schedule: an Austrian expert explained what went wrong
- Zelensky spoke about significant successes of the Armed Forces in the Bakhmut direction
- HIMARS show: Syrsky showed how the Armed Forces of Ukraine are destroying the occupiers in the Bakhmut direction
Subscribe to our channels in Telegram and Viber.