As of the morning of July 1, 2023, the Armed Forces of Ukraine have destroyed 228,870 soldiers of the Russian army. Over the past day, another 530 soldiers were eliminated. The data is being refined.
This was reported by the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
The total combat losses of the Russian army:
- personnel - about 228,870 (+530) people liquidated,
- tanks - 4042 (+1) units,
- armored combat vehicles - 7868 (+5) units,
- artillery systems - 4162 (+35) units,
- MLRS - 632 (+2) units,
- air defense means - 389 (+0) units,
- aircraft - 315 (+0) units,
- helicopters - 308 (+0) units,
- UAVs of operational-tactical level - 3545 (+26),
- cruise missiles - 1261 (+0),
- ships / boats - 18 (+0) units,
- motor vehicles and tankers - 6794 (+9) units,
- special equipment - 580 (+11).
To recap, President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky spoke about the losses of PMC "Wagner" in the war in Ukraine. Since the beginning of the full-scale invasion of the Russian Federation, 21 thousand people have been liquidated. "Wagnerians", and wounded 80 thousand. Mercenary.
- The Armed Forces of Ukraine told about the new tactics of the occupiers in the south: what is the threat
- The Armed Forces of Ukraine are conducting offensive operations and are entrenched in several directions: ISW analysts
- The occupiers leave the ZNPP: the Chief Intelligence Directorate told what is happening there
Subscribe to our channels in Telegram and Viber.