As of June 6, 2023, the Armed Forces of Ukraine have destroyed 211,150 soldiers of the Russian army. Over the past day, another 800 soldiers were eliminated. The data is being refined.
This was reported by the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
Total combat losses of the Russian army since February 24, 2022:
- personnel - about 211,150 (+800) people liquidated,
- tanks - 3860 (+12) units,
- armored combat vehicles - 7543 (+20) units,
- artillery systems - 3603 (+36) units,
- MLRS - 590 (+6) units,
- air defense means - 351 (+2) units,
- aircraft - 313 (+0) units,
- helicopters - 299 (+1) units,
- UAVs of operational-tactical level - 3212 (+23),
- cruise missiles - 1171 (+35),
- ships / boats - 18 (+0) units,
- motor vehicles and tankers - 6332 (+20) units,
- special equipment - 489 (+5).
To recap, NSDC Secretary Oleksiy Danilov reported that in the battles for Bakhmut in the Donetsk region, theoccupying army lost almost 23 thousand of its military. At the same time, Ukraine's losses in this direction are 7.5 times less.
- Zelensky urgently convenes NSDC
- Russians blew up the dam of the Kakhovka HPP: which settlements are under threat
- Russians launched missile strikes on Kharkiv: the mayor's office told about the consequences of "arrivals"
Subscribe to our channels in Telegram and Viber.