On Tuesday, June 6, the occupiers fired at seven communities of Sumy region. 71 explosions and 19 attacks were recorded.
This was reported by the press service of the Sumy OVA.
- Seredyno-Budska hromada: artillery and mortar shelling - 9 explosions. 8 private residential buildings and outbuildings were damaged.
- Bilopilska hromada: the enemy hit 15 explosions with mortars. The power line is damaged.
- Krasnopilska hromada: shelling from grenade launchers and mortars – 16 explosions.
- Yunakivska hromada: shelling - 3 explosions.
- Myropilska hromada: Russians dropped explosives of VOG type from UAVs, there were also mortar attacks - 12 explosions.
- Shalyhynska hromada: barrel artillery shelling - 6 explosions.
- Velykopysarivska hromada: Russians hit 6 explosions with artillery. Also, the enemy dropped 4 mines. 1 private residential building and a garage were damaged.
To recap, the Russians fired at the ammonia pipeline in the Kharkiv region for the second time. 6 arrivals were recorded near the pumping station near the village of Masyutovka.
- News of Ukraine
- War in Ukraine
- News of Ukraine: video
Subscribe to our channels in Telegram and Viber.