In Australia, a local Adelaide nightclub has been caught up in scandal.
The establishment offered free drinks to women according to their breast size. Writes about it ladbible.com.
Women who wore an A-cup bra were eligible for one free drink, while a B cup meant they could claim two cocktails, and three were available to those who had C cups.
And to prove the size of their charms, they needed to remove their bras.
"The more, the better. Wearing a bra is so uncomfortable, hang it up and let it go," reads an already deleted Facebook post.
This caused a strong reaction on the Web
- It can't be
- We just rejected the female gender a few decades ago
- Who, in their right mind these days of political correctness, would even think about this?
After criticism, the club was forced to apologize.
Representatives of the institution apologized for the outrageous offer / Photo: Facebook
They said it would create more "inclusive" events and promotions in the future.
"We would like to respond to concerns expressed over a recent social media post made public by our nightclub. We sincerely apologize for the fact that the post made some of our visitors feel uncomfortable and ashamed of their bodies, as it was never part of our intentions. Based on feedback from our community, we canceled the action and are developing ideas for various actions that contribute to creating a fun, safe and inclusive environment for all," the statement said.
Recall, the man because of his name was banned from flying British airlines EasyJet for ten years. On one occasion, police even searched his home for the same reason.
- A woman found a "terrible" note in the pocket of her new jacket: what was there (photo)
- 25 years of attempts and 21 IVF: a woman gave birth for the first time at the age of 53 (photo)
- The engineer who developed the creepy euthanasia roller coaster is working on new rides