An unknown drone dropped an explosive device on an energy facility in the Belgorod district.
This was reported on the SHOT Telegram channel.
"Currently, there is a fire at the scene, emergency services are working. There is no power outage, there were no casualties," the authors of the content wrote.
The incident, according to the authors, occurred near the point of Bolkhovets.
"A substation was blown up near Bolkhovets," followers report.
The governor of the Belgorod region, Vyacheslav Gladkov, said that an energy facility caught fire in the Belgorod district. According to him, the cause of the fire was previously determined by the explosives dropped from the drone.
"There were no casualties. There is no consumer disconnection. Operational services are working on the spot," Gladkov said.
The situation in the Belgorod region
Due to shelling and fighting in the Belgorod region of the Russian Federation, the authorities have found themselves in a situation in which they cannot take everything under control and prevent the region from turning into a battlefield. This was stated on social networks on June 4 by terrorist Igor Strelkov.
He suggested that the Russian authorities rely on the fact that the Russian Armed Forces will successfully repel the counteroffensive of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. The fact that the enemy forces may not repel or repel only partially the offensive of the defenders, according to the terrorist, the Kremlin "does not even want to think." He called the independent movement of PMC "Wagner" militants beneficial to the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
Adviser to the Head of the Office of the President of Ukraine Mykhailo Podolyak spoke about the events taking place in Shebekin, Belgorod region, which could mark the end of the regime.
According to him, what is happening inside the Russian Federation can be seen as the end of the era of "Putin's stability", and citizens need to be prepared for this.
On June 4, fighters of the RDK and LSR summoned the governor of the Belgorod region, Vyacheslav Gladkov, to talks. Volunteers believe that the time has come to talk about what the future holds for the Russian Federation. In exchange for the conversation, the fighters promised to return two captured Russian soldiers.
On June 3, volunteers from the RDK announced a new raid on the territory of Russia. The fighters said they would try to gain a foothold in areas where local authorities had fled and people had fled their homes.
- Legion "Freedom of Russia" continues fighting with the Russian army in Belgorod region – video
- Ukraine is ready to provide humanitarian corridors to residents of Belgorod region - Podoliak
- The Russian army does not control Shebekino: the chief of staff of the RDK spoke about the situation in the Belgorod region