On May 31, Russians shelled five communities in Sumy region. 42 explosions and 10 attacks were recorded.
This was reported by the press service of the Sumy OVA.
- Krasnopilska hromada: the enemy carried out artillery shelling - 20 explosions. Windows in a two-storey house were broken, a water tower, farm warehouses and 5 civilian vehicles were damaged.
- Velykopysarivska hromada: shelling from mortars and artillery – 11 explosions.
- Esman community: mortar attack – 6 explosions.
- Seredyna Buda community: invaders attacked with mortars - 2 explosions.
- Yunakivska hromada: mortar shelling – 3 explosions.
Recall that in the Black Sea on combat duty are three Russian launch vehicles, including two underwater. The threat of a new missile attack is very high, said Natalia Gumeniuk, head of the Joint Coordination Press Center of the Defense Forces of Ukraine "South".
- News of Ukraine
- War in Ukraine
- News of Ukraine: video