How to remove stains from berries or fruits
Here's what to do if fruit or berry stains appear on children's clothes:
- soak the damaged item in cold water for 15 minutes;
- then thoroughly rub the stain with laundry soap and leave for another 10 minutes;
- Rinse with water (cold only) and then wash in the washing machine.
What to do if blood stains appear
If the item is light in color, you can pour hydrogen peroxide on the stain and wipe it with a soft brush. Then just blow dry. If the stain still remains, you need to additionally wash in warm water.
How to remove a stain from grass or earth
First, blot the area with a damp cloth - it will absorb all the dirt. After that:
- treat with vinegar or lemon juice;
- Leave on for 20-30 minutes and then rinse under cold water
If necessary, you can additionally wash.
If a stain from coffee or tea appears on children's clothes
First you need to dissolve 1 tablespoon of salt in a glass of water. Moisten a cotton pad in this solution and lightly wipe the stain. Then you just need to wash in the usual way.
- Only a few know about this: what laundry soap is capable of
- The last point will definitely surprise: what things can not be used after the expiration date
- It turns out that to this day not everyone knows: whether it is necessary to wash buckwheat before cooking