June will immediately begin with flares on the Sun. And throughout the first summer month there will be several magnetic storms of varying intensity that will affect the well-being of Ukrainians.
On such days, everyone can feel tired, severe headache, sleep disturbance, dizziness. After all, it has long been known that magnetic storms do not have the best effect on the human body. But meteo-dependent people experience unpleasant symptoms even during weak flares on the Sun. Therefore, it is important to be prepared for them.
When will there be magnetic storms in June 2023: calendar
Magnetic storms in June 2023 / Photo: TSN.ua
There will be several weak, medium and strong magnetic storms in June 2023:
- weak — June 1, 7, 16 and 30;
- secondary — June 10, 28 and 29;
- strong — June 2, 18, 19 and 20.
Who experiences magnetic storms and how
Usually, weak magnetic storms pass unnoticed by most people. But meteo-dependent can be affected by flares on the Sun of any intensity. Most often appear: decreased performance, general malaise, increased nervous and emotional stress.
Medium and strong magnetic storms are felt by everyone. On such days, you need to be prepared for weakness, headache, high blood pressure, exacerbation of certain chronic diseases.
What to do during magnetic storms: how to help yourself
Even if you have a fairly stable body, it is better to prepare in advance for flares on the Sun. The day before, be sure to check if there is medicine for high blood pressure and headache in your home medicine cabinet.
It is very important on such days not to overload yourself with work. Then the body will more easily endure magnetic storms. Also remember a few other recommendations:
- do not drink alcoholic beverages, energy, coffee - they will weaken the body, so flares on the Sun will affect more, it is better to drink more water;
- add physical activity to your life - for example, walks in the fresh air are important on such days;
- A contrast shower will help - it will improve your well-being, so you will recover faster.
Also, doctors advise to get enough sleep and observe sleep patterns. On days when flares occur on the Sun, these recommendations are especially relevant.
- Difficult years are approaching: experts warn of an increase in the number of magnetic storms