The Return Alive Foundation reported that philanthropists have transferred more than UAH 7 billion to support the Armed Forces of Ukraine since the beginning of Russia's full-scale invasion.
This is stated in a statement by the Foundation on the Web.
"More than 7 billion hryvnias. It is still difficult for us to believe in this, but this is how much all of you, our philanthropists and caring businesses, transferred to support the Defense Forces of February 24, 2022," the Return Alive statement reads.
They added that it is more than 2 million 200 thousand. donation.
"For more than a year since the beginning of a large-scale invasion, your funds have become equipment for the Ukrainian army, which gives it the opportunity not only to effectively counteract the superior enemy, but also to return its own and bring our common victory closer," the foundation said.
These UAH 7 billion allowed, in particular, to be purchased for the Defense Forces of Ukraine:
- unmanned complex Bayraktar TB2;
- 1460 machine guns of 7.62 mm caliber;
- 186 units of 120-mm mortars;
- 11 PD-2 reconnaissance complexes;
- 25 Leleka-100 UAVs consisting of 50 UAVs;
- 25 unmanned systems "Shark" consisting of 75 UAVs and 25 mobile command posts;
- more than 800 new cars;
- 11 armored vehicles;
- 10 service stations for Western automotive equipment;
- more than 31,000 walkie-talkies;
- 7050 units of thermal imaging and night optics;
- 6,725 drones.
"And these are just a few numbers for you to realize how cool you are and see the scale and benefit of your assistance to the army," Come Back Alive said.
At the same time, we will remind, the day before at the border checkpoint "Shehyni" Ukrainian drivers blocked volunteers transporting cars for the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
- US State Department approves deal on sale of NASAMS air defense system to Ukraine – Pentagon
- Yermak named the timing of delivery of F-16 fighters to Ukraine
- Japan handed over 100 military cars to Ukraine – Yermak
Subscribe to our channels in Telegram and Viber.