As of 10:00, due to damage to the track in the Khmelnytsky region as a result of a drone strike, 13 Ukrzaliznytsia trains are delayed from the standard schedule.
This was reported by the press service of the railway.
It is noted that out of 66 with a slight lag behind schedule:
- No. 749/750 Budapest — Kyiv +7:54 (infrastructure repairs in Hungary are underway)
- No11/12 Odesa — Lviv +1:55
- No35/36 Przemysl — Odesa +1:30
- No37/38 Uzhgorod — Odesa +1:30
- No715/716 Przemysl — Kyiv +1:37
- No57/58 Kyiv — Vorokhta +5:01
- No41/42 Truskavec — Dnipro +3:58
- No59/60 Kyiv — Chop +5:24
- No119/120 Zaporizhzhia-1 — Lviv +1:00
- No11/12 Lviv — Odesa +2:09
- No119/120 Lviv — Zaporizhzhia-1 +2:02
- No25/26 Odesa — Rakhiv +1:42
- No81/82 Kyiv — Uzhgorod +1:09.
"Railway workers have completed work to restore the track damaged as a result of yesterday's shelling in the Khmelnytsky region, we are currently waiting for permission to resume traffic," Ukrzaliznytsia reported.
They stressed that the changed route is followed by trains No. 86 Lviv - Zaporizhzhia, No. 706 Przemysl - Kyiv and No. 715 Kyiv - Przemysl. To deliver passengers from/to the section Vinnytsia — Khmelnytskyi — Ternopil, as yesterday, we organized shuttle traffic by electric trains Khmelnytskyi — Vinnytsia — Koziatyn 1, as well as Black Island — Ternopil — Krasne.
Recall that on the night of May 13, Russia attacked the Khmelnytsky region. The occupiers hit a critical infrastructure facility. The track is damaged. According to the latest information, 11 people were injured due to the attack.
- Large-scale night attack on Ukraine – the Air Force named the number of downed missiles and UAVs
- Occupiers sent a new batch of prisoners to Zaporizhzhia direction - Melitopol mayor
- Occupiers fired 434 shells at Kherson region and killed 7 people in Donetsk region: situation in the regions on May 14
Subscribe to our channels in Telegram and Viber.