In Australia, a man discovered a rather unpleasant find in his bed - a very poisonous and massive snake.

An oriental brown snake, one of the deadliest in the world, was sleeping under his blanket. writes about it.

Fortunately, the reptile did not bite him.

The stunned man called the animal rescue service.

According to the specialist, the animal was aggressive when he tried to catch it.

Photo: Zachery's Snake and Reptile Relocation

By the way, adult brown snakes can reach two meters in length.

They account for about 60 percent of snakebites in Australia.

Its bite causes the largest number of deaths in the country.

The poison can enter the human body in just two minutes.

Death usually results from cardiac arrest.

We will remind, in India,

porn was broadcast

on the television screens of the railway station .

The screening of the film for adults lasted for three minutes.

Read also:

  • In Canada, a skunk disrupted classes at school: children were evacuated due to a "gas attack"

  • A three-year-old boy shocked with a masterful drift on a Ferrari - video

  • Soldiers of the Armed Forces captured a video of a drone dropping sausages to a hungry dog