The question of what will happen if you don't drink coffee for one month
nutritionists Lissy and Tammy Lakatos.
As it turned out, if you give up this drink, the body will definitely thank you.
What will happen if you don't drink coffee for thirty days
Sleep will become stronger
- coffee is often drunk to cheer up, but additional energy is not always needed, especially in the evening.
This drink leads to drowsiness during the day and disturbed sleep at night.
If you don't drink
, sleep will eventually balance out.
The teeth will be whiter
- after coffee, plaque remains, which gradually weakens the enamel.
And because of caffeine, we
dryness in the mouth, that is, less saliva is produced, which is a natural protector against bacteria.
The drier the mouth, the higher the risk of caries.
, drinks with a high acid content (such as coffee) can cause enamel wear.
The skin will be rejuvenated
- although there are useful antioxidants in coffee beans, its regular use accelerates the aging process of the skin.
the rate at which the body produces collagen.
Namely, it is responsible for the elasticity of the skin.
Pressure drops will decrease
- after drinking a cup of coffee, you can feel your blood pressure rise.
that caffeine releases adrenaline, so if you reduce the amount of coffee you drink, your blood pressure will stabilize over time.
Nutrients will be better absorbed
- due to large doses of caffeine,
can slow down.
In particular, some vitamins and minerals (iron, calcium, magnesium, vitamin B6) are absorbed worse.
Weight will decrease
- although there are practically no calories in black coffee, most people add sugar, cream, syrups to the drink, which significantly increases the calorie content.
Just 1-2 cups of coffee a day can add 500 calories.
If you give up the drink, you can lose weight by approximately 450 grams.
And even less sugar in coffee will help reduce inflammatory processes in the body.
How much caffeine can be consumed per day
The optimal daily dose of caffeine should not exceed 300 mg.
Only in this case, its use will not disrupt the process of absorption of nutrients.
And so that the weight does not increase, it is also worth giving up syrup, sugar and cream, which are often added to coffee.
Halves the risk of memory loss: scientists named a drink that should be consumed with age
Thirty days without sweets: what will happen to the body if you give up sugar for a month