One year has passed since the accident of the military helicopter of the State Border Service (SBS) while performing training flights at the "Karaheybat" aviation range located in the territory of Khizi region.
According to APA, on November 30, 2021, at around 10:40 a.m., a military helicopter of the State Border Service crashed while performing training flights at the "Garaheybat" aviation range located in Khizi district.
As a result of the incident, 14 high-ranking officers were martyred, and 2 people were seriously injured:
Names of martyred servicemen:
1. Colonel Javadov Fuzuli Ali Ibram oglu;
2. Colonel-lieutenant Nazirov Emil Nazir oghlu;
3. Major Hasanov Elmir Mirjalil oglu;
4. Major Ahmadov Elbrus Samraddin oghlu;
5. Major Mayilov Emil Shahid oglu;
6. Major Mammadov Murad Yashar oglu;
7. Major Aliyev Emil Elman oghlu;
8. Captain of the medical service Ahmadkhanov Jeyhun Khanlar oglu;
9. Captain Bayramli Javid Ahliman oglu;
10. Captain Aliyev Khayyam Alikhan oglu;
11. Captain Garaisayev Teymur Anvar oglu;
12. Lieutenant Suleymanov Abdulla Telman oglu;
13. Senior Lieutenant Nagiyev Farid Tayyar oglu;
14. Nabiyev Elchin Fikret oglu (reserved colonel).
During the incident, lieutenant colonel Jafarov Emil Mammad oglu and captain Adilov Ramin Ramiz oglu were injured.
In connection with the fact, a criminal case was initiated in the Investigative Department of the General Prosecutor's Office under the relevant articles of the Criminal Code, and the investigation of the criminal case was taken under special control by the General Prosecutor.