New Delhi:

A sudden fire broke out in a four-storey house in Krishna Nagar area of ​​the capital Delhi.

After the incident, the husband and wife met in an unconscious condition at home.

Those who were taken to the hospital, although the doctors declared them dead.

The fire department got information about the fire at around 4.30 pm.

Five vehicles of fire brigade reached the spot and doused the fire.

According to Delhi Police officials, the fire started due to a short circuit in the AC.

Both the deceased are husband and wife, who had come home to meet their son a few days back.

That's when this accident happened.

The police took out the husband and wife by breaking the door.


Police said that 80-year-old Rajkumar Jain and his 75-year-old wife Kamlesh Jain died in this.

Rajkumar's daughter-in-law was in the market at the time of the incident, while his son was in a shop in Gandhi Nagar.

There was a fire in two rooms, in the initial investigation it seems that the fire started from the AC.