The Taipei City Fire Bureau received a report at noon today. The public said that a fire broke out on the 4th floor of a house on Linsen North Road, and thick smoke billowed into the sky.

(Reported by reporter Wang Guanren)

[Reporter Wang Guanren/Taipei Report] The Taipei City Fire Department received a report at 12:18 noon today. The public claimed that there was a fire on the 4th floor of a residential house on Linsen North Road; Residents also put out the fire within 20 minutes, and no serious casualties were reported in the whole fire.

When firefighters arrived, they found that the scene was a 7-story building, the fire was located on the 4th floor of the residence, and the smoke was constantly escaping from the window.

Firefighters flooded the water line and put out the fire at 12:37.

Please read on...

The police in the jurisdiction intervened in the investigation. The resident surnamed Zhou claimed that he was using an electric fan in the residence at that time, but the fan accidentally fell to the ground and caused the wire to catch fire.

Smoke billowed from the fire scene.

(Reported by reporter Wang Guanren)