A 7-year-old boy died last night in Gjakovë, as a result of being electrocuted in his home.

The news was confirmed by the spokesperson of the police in Gjakovë, Sheremet Elezaj.

He said that the victim died in the regional hospital of Gjakova.

"On 21.08.2022 at around 19:20 the Regional Hospital in Gjakovë received information that the victim, a male born in 2015, who was being treated in the hospital as a result of contact with electricity, had died", said Elezaj.

He added that the relevant police units are handling the case and the State Prosecutor has been notified, with whose decision a "death investigation" case has been initiated, while the victim's lifeless body is being sent for autopsy.

/Telegraph/