A fire broke out in a house in Tovuz.

APA's local bureau reports that the incident was recorded in Abulbeyli village of the region.

A fire broke out in a 240-square-meter part of a house belonging to Pasha Muradov, a resident of the village.

Three fire engines and personnel of the Ministry of Emergency Situations were immediately called to the area.

The fire was extinguished and spread to other areas.

The accident is believed to have been caused by a short circuit in the power distribution system in the building.

According to the report, a small wedding party was held at the address the day before.

Pasha Muradov, whose house was on fire, is the chief doctor of the Tovuz Central District Hospital.