The bomb alert on the Rome-Pristina flight turned out to be false.

This was stated by police officers, who said that the plane was checked, as well as all the luggage of the passengers.

The bomb threat was made while the plane was in flight causing concern to passengers, but police officials said their health is good and now everything is fine.

"Tonight around 22:00 we received information about a bomb threat on the flight from Rome to Pristina.

We responded immediately to all relevant units.

Passengers were evacuated and the plane was checked, luggage, nothing came out.

It is a false alarm… ", declared the Chief of the Airport Police, Shpend Maliqi, reports Kp, while there were about 200 passengers on the plane.

Due to this alarm there were no delays in other flights and now Prishtina Airport has returned to normal.

Otherwise, bomb alarms have become more frequent lately.

It should be noted that on May 17 and 18, in Kosovo, it was reported that there was an alarm for explosive devices in the building of the Rectorate of the University of Prishtina and in the high school "Xhevdet Doda" in the capital.

The information about the explosive device in the Rectorate was received directly at the e-mail address of this institution, while the information about the explosive device in the school "Xhevdet Doda" had come to the Police, which immediately evacuated the students.

Both alarms turned out to be false.

Kosovo Police had announced that they are investigating both cases, but so far no arrests have been made.

Regarding these cases, the Police did not indicate whether they managed to identify the addresses from where these threats came from.

Meanwhile, there have been various threats of explosive devices so far in Montenegro, Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina.

/ Telegraphy /