In a fatal industrial accident at the underground pipeline of the West Kowloon Cultural District, male workers Guo Gangji (61 years old) and Liu Haoxiang (63 years old) were found lying 6 meters underground in the pipeline, suspected of hydrogen sulfide poisoning and died. The two plumbers, who went to work at 8 a.m. yesterday and were scheduled to leave work at 5 p.m. but did not return all night. Guo's widow recalled that before her husband went out, he discussed the bits and pieces of bringing a fan to cool off, but unexpectedly they were separated from each other yesterday. On Friday's Mid-Autumn Festival, the Guo family had already bought mooncakes to celebrate, and Guo said sadly: "𠵱 The family has a dream."


The two male workers, Guo Gangji (61) and Liu Haoxiang (63), suspected of hydrogen sulfide poisoning, were found overnight in the pipeline until about 24 am (7th). They were found with no signs of life and were taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital for rescue and confirmed dead.

Guo Gangji has worked hard for many years to raise a pair of children who have just joined the society. After discussing with his wife, Guo decided to work for a few more years to earn money for the elderly to reduce the burden on his children. Mrs. Guo failed to accept the evil consumption: "𠵱 The family money has not yet caught people and is not enough, count it?" Net low I smacked myself. It's really a thing, and it's all about... A person is good and has always been healthy, and suddenly the conversation will be a little bit."

Yesterday, Guo Guy remembered that he did not bring a fan to work to reduce the heat, and Mrs. Guo reminded him to bring it, but he did not bring it in the end. Such simple gossip often became a great sound, and Guo Tai sighed: "Tie, I will talk about it in the future, and after I have to talk about it, I will finally speak." During the Mid-Autumn Festival on Friday, the Guo family had already bought mooncakes, but they lost the family pillar: "I bought all the mooncakes for the Mid-Autumn Festival, ready to celebrate, 𠵱 The family has a dream."

Liu Haoxiang, who also died in this industrial accident, said that his father has been in the industry for more than 30 years, has been self-reliant, is a good father, and originally met to drink tea this morning. He confessed that he is currently very confused, "It's hard to hear that if another family member calls the judge, I don't know what happened." It is difficult to understand why the two were trapped in the pipeline all night, and why there was no one to monitor the confined space, so that the two "did not know the work, and the old and the small did not know". He hopes to find out the truth as soon as possible and find out the accountability of the companies involved.

Plumbers in the West Kowloon Cultural District were trapped overnight in the channel and suspected of hydrogen sulfide poisoning


Two workers in the West Kowloon Cultural Zone were suspected of hydrogen sulfide poisoning and died The rescue situation in the pipeline was exposed, and the site of the West Kowloon Cultural District was suspected of biogas leakage 2. The workers were in a coma and sent to the hospital for rescue and did not treat