Hack to Remove Stains from Clothes: How to remove stubborn stains of clothes.
- Stubborn stains are not being removed from the clothes.
- There are many methods adopted to remove stains.
- This one hack will remove stubborn stains.
Stain Removal Tips from Clothes: We are often taught that hot water, detergents and scrubbing are ways to clean clothes. But some exceptions are also seen. Protein stains are one of them. Many times tomato stains become even more firm after washing. In such a situation, detergent and hot water do not work. In this situation, what will work for you (stain removal tips) is a piece of ice (how to remove stain from clothes). Yes, if there is a stubborn stain on your clothes that does not seem to go away, then just rub a piece of ice on it. It will be nothing short of a miracle.
Doctor tells you the home remedies to reduce belly fat, everyone will ask you the secret of being thin
How to remove stubborn stains from clothes? How To Remove Stubborn Stains From Clothes
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Mansi Kukreja (@_mansi_kukreja)
- First, take an ice cube.
- Now take the cloth that has a stain on it.
- After this, rub the place where the stain is placed with a piece of ice.
- After rubbing for 2 to 3 minutes, leave the remaining ice cube on the stained area for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Wait for the entire ice to melt.
- As soon as the ice melts, leave the cloth to dry in the sun.
- You will see that the scar of the stain is already very low.
- With this hack, you can remove not only fresh stains but also many old frozen stains in a pinch. Try it yourself and tell others this magical secret.
(Presented by Roshni Singh)
Disclaimer: This content, including advice, provides general information only. It is in no way a substitute for qualified medical opinion. Always consult a specialist or your doctor for more information. NDTV does not claim responsibility for this information.