"Cooperation. Unit.. Solidarity Convergence and sharing.." are all acts whose human faces have been evident in the past few days, when an earthquake struck Morocco and flooded Libya.
In these situations, the power of solidarity between people emerges, as the most important factor that distinguishes and embodies the human being in his best form, to be stronger than any disaster. Let countries and humanitarian organizations unite under the umbrella of reconstruction and reconstruction with the aim of reviving hope in the hearts of those affected.
According to psychologists, one of the most positive aspects of reconstruction is the manifestations of unity, solidarity and fraternity: when local people and the international community are involved in efforts to rebuild damaged homes and infrastructure, it is a powerful symbol of human cooperation.
In addition, reconstruction helps create jobs and drive the economy forward.
Ultimately, when the affected person looks at post-disaster reconstruction efforts, they find success stories and a spur for optimism.
Experts advised the importance of taking advantage of these challenges to achieve sustainable improvements and build stronger societies that reflect human capacity to learn and adapt.
This is evident in Morocco's reconstruction plan and what is being implemented on the ground in Libya, pending the coming days of hard work and implementation of all the plans set.
In an interview with Sky News Arabia, writer and political researcher Ahmed al-Mahdaoui explains the importance of speeding up the implementation of plans to rebuild after the disasters of Morocco and Libya.
- What comforts these afflicted people is the reconstruction of their affected areas to return to their previous state or better than they were before.
- The maintenance and restoration process is always more expensive than the new construction process. Therefore, the cost, which some experts in the city of Derna estimated at 12 billion Libyan dinars.
- Now the first steps of reconstruction have already begun, which is to remove the rubble of destruction. All teams from eastern to western Libya are working to clear rubble in the stricken city of Derna.
- Now, 10 days after the disaster, it is not possible to predict the existence of survivors. It is now the turn to search for bodies, so the role of some of the band has shrunk and there are new bands arriving so that the road is paved for reconstruction.
- The teams have now started constructing some bridges or a ferry to connect Derna, which was divided in two halves due to floods east and west. Roads leading to the city of Derna have also been restored.
- But in depth or buildings, reconstruction can only begin after all the rubble has been removed and the way for companies to enter.
- Three days after the disaster, the vision became clear, and the people woke up from the shock. They found a disaster in front of them that they must deal with, everyone knows that the work must be organized according to a certain mechanism.
- The stages through which work is carried out to deal with any disaster, whatever its nature, is. First, the search for survivors ends. This is for a stage. Second, the search for the missing and this stage ends. and searching for corpses. Then the stage of treatment, assistance and psychological support for those affected.