Side Effects of Tilapia Fish: Non-veg enthusiasts eat fish with great interest. As such, fish is said to be very beneficial. It is said that eating fish provides omega-3 fatty acids and DHA to vitamin 'D', but fish is always beneficial for health, it is not necessary. Many times these fish, which increase the taste of the mouth, can also prove to be fatal. Recently, a similar shocking case is coming out, about which people are shocked. If you are also fond of eating fish, then this news is for you. Actually, a woman has lost both her hands and both legs due to eating fish.
This case is being reported from California, USA, which is surprising people these days. The same question must be arising in your mind that, what happened that due to eating fish, the four organs of the woman had to be cut off and separated from the body. It is being told that this has happened due to a dangerous bacterial infection, which was allegedly caused by the consumption of undercooked tilapia fish. According to the New York Post report, 40-year-old mother Laura Barajass has undergone life-saving surgery on Thursday after a month-long hospital stay.
It is believed that the bacteria Vibrio vulnificus had contaminated the fish, which was why the mother of the 6-year-old child got this condition when she ate that fish. According to the woman's close friends, the condition was caused by a bacterial infection in the fish. It is being told that Laura Barajas had to stay in the hospital for a month for treatment due to the problem after eating fish. Meanwhile, he underwent surgery on Thursday.
"It took a heavy toll on all of us," Barajas' friend Anna Messina told KRON. It's terrible. "Barajas fell ill after eating the fish he had bought from a local market in San Jose and made for himself at home. She had almost lost her life," he said, adding that his friend also faced other situations like kidney failure. Even his fingers, feet and lips were blackened.
At the same time, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has recently issued a warning about a dangerous bacterial infection. It is being told that eating raw or half-cooked fish can cause bacterial infection.