Fuyang Barbecue, a chain barbecue restaurant in Yinchuan, the capital of Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region, exploded on Wednesday night (21st), killing at least 31 people, and the local police suspected that the leakage of petroleum gas tanks caused the accident. The former Chairman of the Gas and Energy Division of the Hong Kong Institution of Engineers, Szeto Ka-shing, estimated that the accident was caused by the failure to clean the valve during the valve change, and stressed that professionals should be responsible for changing the valve of LPG tanks in Hong Kong.


He also pointed out that if members of the public suspect LPG leakage, they should turn off the main switch and leave the scene, and reminded that when using the table LPG stove, if the furnace cannot be opened, do not constantly "tart furnace", otherwise it may be fired. He added that after the public runs out of LPG, their LPG canisters should not be discarded indiscriminately, but should be returned to the registered LPG registered supplier.


CCTV went to the barbecue restaurant on the morning of the 22nd for a field visit, and the scene was still a mess, and there was even unfinished food left on the table in the store:

+5

Xi Situ Jiacheng estimated this morning in the business platform that because the people in the store did not clean the valve when they changed the valve, and forcibly removed and replaced the adjustment system, more gas leaked out, causing an explosion.

He emphasised that if there is no relevant accident in Hong Kong under proper circumstances, because if the valve of the LPG tank in Hong Kong is to be changed, the professional must be responsible, the installation system should be through a registered supplier, and there is a registered installation company under the supplier, and furthermore, the test person has a category 4 and 5 license to do it, and after the first type of competent person signs the supply of the pipe, it can be applied first." He added that professionals will clean the gas first when changing the valve, and use the instrument to monitor whether there is still LPG in the pipe before starting to change the valve.

Explosion at Ningxia Fuyang Barbecue Restaurant killed 31 people:


+13

He also pointed out that if members of the public find a LPG leak at home, they should close the main switch and leave the scene; If members of the public find a LPG leak in a restaurant, they should first communicate with the shopkeeper, who should also call on the guests to leave the scene after closing the switch. He explained that LPG is lighter than air, so it will be stored in a lower place after leakage, and if there is heat, it will explode, and the public can not avoid leaving at that time.

He also reminded the public not to keep "tart furnace" when using table-type LPG stoves, otherwise they may rush the fire, and if the "tart furnaces" fail to open the furnace many times, the LPG stove should be disposed of because the furnace water is plugged or not enough flint. He added that after the public runs out of LPG, their LPG canisters should not be discarded indiscriminately, but should be returned to the registered LPG registered supplier.

Ningxia explosion barbecue restaurant picture exposed, the scene is a mess Table noodles still left unfinished food, Ningxia explosion barbecue restaurant overnight cancellation The boss has 9 companies under his name and a net worth of more than 31 million yuan, Ningxia barbecue restaurant exploded at least 7 dead and 31 injured National Health Commission: The injured are not life-threatening, at least 7 people died and 31 injured at least 7 people Insiders: Most of the dead were suffocated, including high school students, Ningxia Yinchuan barbecue restaurant exploded Alarm clerk: gas leaked an hour ago Explosion when changing valvesNingxia Yinchuan barbecue restaurant gas explosion has caused <> deaths and <> injuries Xi Jinping asked for full treatment