Strawberry soup was invented by the French. Dairy products are used to prepare the children's version of this dish, but adults like to add a glass of champagne or white wine to ground strawberries. I recommend making strawberry soup with yogurt, which can be complemented with vanilla ice cream and enjoy the hot summer.
- 500 grams of strawberries
- 100 grams of yogurt without sugar and additives
- 100 grams of milk
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 orange
Preparation step by step:
1. Wash the strawberries well and remove the stem.
2. Put strawberries in a blender bowl or bowl, send sugar, classic yogurt and milk here. Add the juice of half an orange. We interrupt everything well with a blender. Cold strawberry soup is ready. Can be poured into plates and glasses and served.
3. If desired, you can rub the mass through a sieve to remove the bones, but this is not necessary. Before serving, you can put ice or a scoop of vanilla ice cream in a portioned plate.
Video version of the recipe:
Look for more recipes on Dmytro Doroshenko's website www.bene-gusto.com
Read also: Milkshake with strawberries: three recipes for a simple summer drink
Find more recipes in the "Kitchen" section.