After further major cleaning work was carried out at the Gudula village high school in Shakespeare, the school was restored.

This was reported by the Shakespeare Regional Education Administration in response to an EPA survey.

It has been reported that since the previous day, the school has been teaching.

It is noteworthy that on the afternoon of May 23, 3 people—including 24 teachers and 27 students—were admitted to the Shakespeare Regional Hospital under the direction of the Governing Body. A second study found that the poisoning was caused by a disinfectant carried out at the school on May 19, 2023.