Mandatory state social insurance fees will be subsidized in the liberated territories of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
According to APA, this was reflected in the proposed amendment to the law "On Social Insurance", which was discussed in the third reading at today's session of the Milli Majlis.
According to the project, non-state operating in the liberated territories (contractors operating in the fields of finance and trucking, as well as providing goods (works and services) at the expense of the state budget (residents carrying out production activities within the liberated territories) The following part of the mandatory state social insurance premium paid by insurers (insureds) who are not active in oil and gas fields in the sector (except for contractors) will be subsidized at the expense of the state budget:
- compulsory state social insurance fee paid by the insurer:
- from January 1, 2023 to January 1, 2026 - in the amount of 100 percent;
- from January 1, 2026 to January 1, 2029 - in the amount of 80 percent;
- from January 1, 2029 to January 1, 2031 - in the amount of 60 percent;
- From January 1, 2031 to January 1, 2033 - in the amount of 40 percent.
- 100 percent of the mandatory state social insurance fee paid by the insured person who receives income from activities not related to salaried work.
Subsidization of compulsory state social insurance fees from the date of the end of the period of submission of the report, after the end of the quarter for individuals operating by obtaining a "Receipt for payment of a fixed amount for simplified tax, compulsory state social insurance and compulsory medical insurance fee" and a "Mark of Distinction" will be implemented at the expense of the state budget within a day.
The draft law was voted on and adopted in the third reading.