An accident happened in Shamkir.
According to the local bureau of APA, a person who was doing electrical work in Zayam settlement of the region was electrocuted and killed.
Officers of law enforcement agencies were involved in the incident.
Eshkin Gasimov, chief inspector of the Ganja regional group of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, told APA that the Zayam Police Department of the Shamkir District Police Department received information about the death of Elmaddin Ahmadov, a resident of the district, born in 1986, as a result of electric shock.
Immediately, police officers and representatives of the District Prosecutor's Office came to the scene and conducted relevant investigations.
According to preliminary information, E. Rahimov was accidentally electrocuted while laying an electric wire to an artesian well.
The fact is being investigated.